Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards

So I can't wait to send out christmas cards to all of my little preschoolers and their families.  They love to hear personal stories about my 2 boys.  The designs I'm considering are
 
I love this one because I can put indivdual pictures on each boy and one of them together.  My christmas tree at home it peppermint theme so this one really fits my personality!!!

I also LUV this one

I love the fun letters!!  And it would really let my boys be the stars of the card.  My pictures are black and white and my boys are wearing black and white shirts.  I think this would be precious!

I also, love this one, so elegant, yet fun.

Shutterfly has the cutest designs and the best quality.  I have used them for other projects in the past.  I am thinking of making photo books for the kids in my class as a end of the year present.

Let me know, which card you like the best!!!!  Be sure to go to shutterfly and pick out your christmas cards.  And if you want to participate in 50 free photocards for bloggers go to http://www.shutterfly.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment